Monday 15 December 2014

Blogmas Day #15: Christmas Reactions


Hi guys!

I got in from school today, and I came home to my brother (spending his day off college very productively!) watching videos of children reacting either quite bratty or super cute to opening the Christmas presents they'd got. I found it so interesting and entertaining so I wanted to share some of them with you! He was watching the Jimmy Kimmel 'I Gave My Kids a Terrible Present' prank videos, so I've selected some of those. Also, my favourite one of these kind of videos is the one Zoella made of her and her brother Joe opening presents from the years of their home videos as kids, and it's so sweet! So, here are some of those videos to keep you entertained!






I hope you enjoyed watching these! Gotta love a bit of Zoella and kids being pranked! What are your favourite Christmas videos to watch?

Thanks for reading,

Jade xx

2 comments:

  1. Adorable compilation of videos. Thanks for sharing

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right?! Aw no problem, glad you enjoyed!

      Jade x
      jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

      Delete